Friday, March 02, 2012

Message from our illustrious Laurence!

To my fabulous, sexy and amazing Lifesavers 2012

Words can not describe how proud I am of you all and how excited I am so see you in the parade this year. It's been such a joy to work with you all and I know we are going to smash it tonight. Thankyou so much for all your hard work and dedication. The one really important thing I forgot to say during rehearsals is how much I respect and admire you all for being real lifesavers and putting your lives on the line to help others. You are all a real inspiration and so loved in this community. Have the best time, remember to pace yourselves and breath!! It's gonna look so great and the crowd are going to love you like I do every time I see your happy smiling faces. Thankyou so much for making my choreography look so good and making me so fucking happy!!!

See you all tonight, much love

Laurence x x x x x

No comments:


The national group of gay and lesbian Australian surf lifesavers and their friends